Covid-19 Resource Center
PPE Reporting Forms
- Survey on PPE Needs and Concerns at Your Facility
- Log of Work-Related Injuries and Illnesses
- Childcare Resources
- Hotel & Housing Resources for Nurses
- Organize Your Workplace
INA Statements on the Pandemic
INA Virtual Town Hall May 12th, 2020
This was an opportunity for nurses to share their experiences and ideas with Illinois’ Congressional Delegation and for policymakers to share what they are working on to respond to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Free-of-charge virtual support groups
In partnership with CCA, INA organized free-of-charge virtual support groups for nurses dealing with the COVID-19 pandemic, offered May 16 & 17.
Florence Nightingale Tribute Ceremony
In remembrance of the nurses that we have lost due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Illinois Nurses Association hosted a virtual Florence Nightingale Tribute Ceremony on Sunday, June 28.
COVID-19 Union Victories
- Hazard Pay for UIH employees
- Universal Masking at UIH
- Chicago Sun-Times Letter to the Editor
- Premium Pandemic Pay for RC-23 members